We invite you to make a donation and support our critical youth programs and grants. Join us as we invest in the future of our country.
Your generous donation contributes to community-based youth engagement programs in the Rogue Valley, including
- Grants to local school programs to support equity-seeking student groups,
- Community improvement programs
- Youth mentorship programs
- Ashland Reads Literacy Project
- Career and Technical Education Scholarships for career-oriented students with substantial financial need.
- With the help of donors like you, our club also contributed over $25,000 in 2020 to the Phoenix-Talent School district to help support families after the severe impacts of the Almeda Fire. We would not have been able to consider this additional assistance for our community without your contribution.
Your fully tax-deductible donation will be put to good use and benefit children and youth in our community. On behalf of the children of our community, thank you for your consideration and your support.
Thank you from all of us at the Rotary Club of Ashland Lithia Springs - Remember - Kids First!
You also may send a check payable to the Rotary Club of Ashland Lithia Springs to P.O. Box 1304, Ashland, OR, 97520-1304
The Rotary Club of Ashland Lithia Springs Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Tax ID 93-1286864.